Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Freeing ourselves - Achieving boundless

Human being has endless capacity /capability of achieving anything. One can achieve whatever other can achieve and more. Then what makes us to limit ourselves? Is it the negativity in ourselves? Is it what we have learned till now? Is it what we have concluded till now? or Is it what we defined ourselves as some personality?

If we see many of the time one gives up saying it's not my cup of tea. This happens even without trying. If we have seen a kid trying to do some thing, it tries and then conclude. Where as we grow up learning we conclude without trying. Even though in some cases we does not posses sufficient knowledge or done sufficient exploration.

So one should avoid to reach any conclusions and just try to get the essence of that moment. Non concluding is most important factor as life itself is moving and changing. In simple words everything around us is changing, including the mind set of people around us (including us) then how we can conclude something for forever. Whatever we do in that moment should be best possible thing we can think and do. One has to have fresh look at the situation every time.

When one start expressing without any mental blockages , without with-holding anything, getting essence of the situation, then things start falling in line. One should be fearless but not reckless. It becomes purest expression of ones thoughts and one can achieve boundless and immortal things. One will start possessing the MIDAS TOUCH.


1 comment:

  1. Hello !!

    I stumbled upon your poly website and I want to commend you for bringing awareness to the community.

    I have supported and advocated for the poly lifestyle for years now, but my current girlfriend is apprehensive. I love her and feel a deep intimate connection but I don't know if I can continue the relationship if she cannot open up her mind, heart, and soul to this lifestyle I deeply believe in. I feel that you understand how hard it can be to make the transition and I just don't know what to do....

    I would also love you to check out my blog which shares my thoughts on monogamy & polyamory, I think you will enjoy my insights.

    http://www.yoga-madness.com/blog/

    Warmest,

    Chappy Foote

    ReplyDelete